About Me

My photo
I grew up in Texas. I met the love of my life in college. I didn't realize he was the love of my life until 10 years later!!! We are having an amazing life together. I couldn't ask for more! We have a lab mix named Chance. We rescued him from a local Humane Society. We are currently living in Boston.We miss Texas & our family and friends very much. I love my Mexican food! I have to have it every time we are in Texas.
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pan Roasted Chicken with Green Beans

Pinterest has become an obsession of my time. I have been loving getting new recipes from there and the hubby has too! I've been able to have more a variety of food. The hubby wants me to cook chicken more often as long as it has taste and boy has Pinterest come to my rescue. This recipe took a little longer to make but was so delicious!! It is from http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/pan-roasted-chicken-lemon-garlic-green-beans-10000000780291/index.html

Ingredients:
6 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
4 cloves of garlic (I used minced garlic from a jar)
Salt & Pepper
3/4 pound green beans
8 small red potatoes, cubed
4 chicken breasts



How to make:
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.Coat a dish with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
2. In a large bowl combine: oil olive, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
3. First coat the green beans and place in dish. (I used already snapped beans)
4. Do the same with potatoes. (I didn't use 8 since there are only 2 of us.)
5. Put chicken in bowl and coat with dressing. Then place on top of green beans. Drizzle anything remaining in bowl on top of the chicken.
6. Cook for 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. My chicken and potatoes were both done cooking.

The hubby was hungry as was I so I didn't get a picture of the finished product! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment