About Me

My photo
I grew up in Texas. I met the love of my life in college. I didn't realize he was the love of my life until 10 years later!!! We are having an amazing life together. I couldn't ask for more! We have a lab mix named Chance. We rescued him from a local Humane Society. We are currently living in Boston.We miss Texas & our family and friends very much. I love my Mexican food! I have to have it every time we are in Texas.
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Monday, April 2, 2012

Exactly...

I was doing so good with posts and almost a week goes by and nothing!! I apologize for that...but I have been busy!! I made some yummy chicken nuggets that almost tasted like my favorite fast food restaurant in Texas...you don't know?! (Hint: Chic-fil-a) Thanks again Pinterest!

I've also been finishing up some schooling. I signed up last year to take a 2-course PR certification class online. I am a pro at procrastinating, so I turned in my final assignment on the last possible day I could. Hoping I passed to get that little piece of paper in the mail. That kept me busy most nights last week.

Also--I got sick of all my shirts in my closet and went to my favorite store, Kohl's...seriously have an addiction. Every time I go in there I have to buy something. So needless to say the AMEX got used quite a bit on Saturday and then went to an outlet mall with a friend yesterday and spent some money at the Gap. It's refreshing to see new clothes in the closet. (I didn't leave the hubby out, he got 5 new shirts) I cleaned out my closet...and next is drawers. I went on a tank top spree last summer, so I need to take out some stuff I've been holding on to to make room from last year's obsession. I don't do this very often, most of the time I buy one or two new shirts and wear them at least once a week to the point I'm sick of them!!! So--in about 2 years, I'll probably do this again. A lot of people told me I can't get rid of stuff because I may wear it again. Well folks some of these shirts I haven't worn in 6 months others almost a year. IT IS TIME TO GET RID OF THEM!! I got tired of standing in the closet every morning saying, "I guess I'll wear that shirt AGAIN."

I see it as Spring cleaning for my closet and drawers. So hopefully tomorrow you'll have that yummy chicken nugget recipe. Have a great Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!! Spring cleaning your closet is a must! I am slowly doing the same. Recently I looked into my closet and realized almost all my clothes are from my early twenties. I have a sweatshirt from when I was 16!!! I don't want to be one of those mom's that dress too young for my age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a great mother-in-law who knows how to sew and is currently making me two t-shirt quilts. One with shirts from my high school years and the other from my college years...so that freed up a lot of space also. I actually gave them to her 2 years ago, but she is just now working on it. She's a busy lady!

    Thanks for stopping by & following! Hope you enjoy reading my lil blog.

    ReplyDelete