About Me

My photo
I grew up in Texas. I met the love of my life in college. I didn't realize he was the love of my life until 10 years later!!! We are having an amazing life together. I couldn't ask for more! We have a lab mix named Chance. We rescued him from a local Humane Society. We are currently living in Boston.We miss Texas & our family and friends very much. I love my Mexican food! I have to have it every time we are in Texas.
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sunday Funday: DIY #3

I hope everyone had a great Easter. We had two days off in a row and it was great!! I finally convinced the hubby to take me to REI on Saturday and buy a bike. So--now when the weather is nice, I can go on a nice long ride with him! It will be great to do that together, although I'm still a little on slow side and a little wobbly.
Anyways-I wasn't going to post this because I don't like how it turned out, but I said I would post my fails--this includes crafting. Thanks to Pinterest I came across this: http://www.sewdangcutecrafts.com/2011/06/styrofoam-wall-art.html and thought that would look great above our bed, especially the yellows & greys! I printed out directions to Joann Fabrics in Staten Island, and off I went. (Yes, the hubby stayed home) I bought Styrofoam and fabrics. I don't know if it's because I was doing 3 crafts in one day or I just hate Styrofoam and can't measure, but my didn't turn out like hers. Mine is crooked and has less than anticipated. So--I'm not going to write a tutorial, just sharing her link. It is still hanging until I figure out something else to do! Also sorry for the blurry picture, it was taken from my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment